Adult Social Membership (Excludes Tri NZ Membership)
ADULT Social Membership
12 month club Membership -
- Free access to coached swim & concession run sessions
- Discounts at Shoe Clinic Hamilton & Sportsfuel Online
- You can also become a member of Triathlon NZ (TRIBE) by joining directly on the Triathlon NZ website (https://triathlon.kiwi/get-involved/join-tribe/). It is half price for club members to join, $25/adults & $10/U16. Joining TRIBE gives you race entry discounts to the following events: Ironman NZ, Taupo 70.3, Challenge Wanaka, Challenge Wanaka Half, Sovereign Tri Series, & any other International races that require one-day race licenses. You also receive a member benefits card with over $100 worth of benefits and most importantly you are supporting the growth and development of Triathlon in New Zealand.
Hamilton Triathlon Club Bylaw
The Hamilton Triathlon club exists for the support and betterment of its members, this is clear in the first purpose of the Society being to foster and develop triathlon within Hamilton community and the greater Waikato area. It is important to ensure that there are clear guidelines for all members in behaviour that supports this goal.Hamilton Triathlon Club is an open and inclusive society, anyone of any ability with a desire to be involved in triathlon is welcome. As part of this, as far as is practical, all training offered by the club will be designed to cater to athletes of all capabilities. There is no place for bullying, harassment, ostracizing, or negativity directed at other members.
The club is also an open place for people to meet other triathletes, ask questions, get support and learn. This will include directing members to external companies and services which may be able to support a fellow club member however there is no place for unsolicited promotion of businesses or services offered by club members or family/friends.
The club will officially promote its associated coaches and our sponsors, this will be with the approval of the committee only.
Examples of acceptable:
- “Hey guys, I went to an awesome RPM class at xyz if your struggling to get on the bike and think a group environment will help with motivation it’s a great vibe and group.”
- “I just went to xyz and their customer service on the range of running shoes was so impressive!”
- “If you’re after the latest xyz shoes, I’ve just seen them in store at xyz and there is some of their older styles on sale too”
- “Hey team, I run a RPM class at xyz you should come and try it out”
- “I own xyz and just want to let you know that we have some new cycling kit in store, come check it out!