We are moving to a new system organised by Tri NZ called Gameday
There are two parts to this:
1. All current members need to register using the link below and sign up for a new season starting 1st November 2023, you will pay for a full year
2. If you want a refund for the 'unused' part of the year you need to email the club to request this, along with your bank account details. email@example.com
HTC Adult Membership $67.50 Annually
HTC Youth Social Membership $10.40 Annually
Tri NZ Adult Membership $26 Annually
Tri NZ Youth Social Membership $10.40 Annually
Hamilton Triathlon Club Bylaw
The Hamilton Triathlon club exists for the support and betterment of its members, this is clear in the first purpose of the Society being to foster and develop triathlon within Hamilton community and the greater Waikato area. It is important to ensure that there are clear guidelines for all members in behaviour that supports this goal.
Hamilton Triathlon Club is an open and inclusive society, anyone of any ability with a desire to be involved in triathlon is welcome. As part of this, as far as is practical, all training offered by the club will be designed to cater to athletes of all capabilities. There is no place for bullying, harassment, ostracizing, or negativity directed at other members.
The club is also an open place for people to meet other triathletes, ask questions, get support and learn. This will include directing members to external companies and services which may be able to support a fellow club member however there is no place for unsolicited promotion of businesses or services offered by club members or family/friends.
The club will officially promote its associated coaches and our sponsors, this will be with the approval of the committee only.
Examples of acceptable:
- “Hey guys, I went to an awesome RPM class at xyz if your struggling to get on the bike and think a group environment will help with motivation it’s a great vibe and group.”
- “I just went to xyz and their customer service on the range of running shoes was so impressive!”
- “If you’re after the latest xyz shoes, I’ve just seen them in store at xyz and there is some of their older styles on sale too”
Examples of unacceptable:
- “Hey team, I run a RPM class at xyz you should come and try it out”
- “I own xyz and just want to let you know that we have some new cycling kit in store, come check it out!
The Hamilton Triathlon Club will adopt, for all members and for all its operations, the Triathlon New Zealand Member Protection Policy Manual. This provides further guidance for responsibilities for everyone within Triathlon New Zealand, and by extension Hamilton Triathlon Club.